Time to vote in the 2009 Edublog Awards for your favourite bloggers, tweeple and online colleagues.
Congratulations to all those who were nominated. Now it’s your turn to read through the lists, maybe fine new resources and people to follow, and last but not least – cast your vote and make it count!
Thanks to Edublogs for making it fun and making it happen!
I’m very lucky and honoured to have three successful nominations again this year:
Best librarian / library blog
for this blog Heyjude: Learning in an Online World
Best educational use of a social networking service
for our collaborative space at Second Classroom (Dean and Judy)
This is a major surprise – and while it’s an honour, there are way too many people deserving people in the queue before me :-)
Best of luck everyone!
The 2009 Edublog Award Categories….
- Best individual blog
- Best individual tweeter
- Best group blog
- Best new blog
- Best class blog
- Best student blog
- Best resource sharing blog
- Most influential blog post
- Most influential tweet / series of tweets / tweet based discussion
- Best teacher blog
- Best librarian / library blog
- Best educational tech support blog
- Best elearning / corporate education blog
- Best educational use of audio
- Best educational use of video / visual
- Best educational wiki
- Best educational use of a social networking service
- Best educational use of a virtual world
- Lifetime achievement