A promotion arrived in my email today that has to be worth grabbing! If you are not already hooked into Skype in the Classroom, then here is a great opportunity to get started.
#MysterySkype is a global guessing game, devised by teachers, to be played between two classrooms around the world. The promotion says that it’s suitable for all age groups and can be used for subjects such as history, geography, languages, mathematics and science.
1. Find a class – Join the list and message or tweet teachers you’d like to connect with.
2. Arrange a time – When you’ve found a class you’d like to Mystery Skype with, agree on a date and time for your lesson.
3. Share your story – Share your Mystery Skype stories, photos and videos. Share them on Twitter by mentioning @SkypeClassroom and using the #MysterySkype hashtag.
More information to tantalize you at this link.
- How Skype Became The Ultimate Free Teaching Tool (fastcoexist.com)
- Skype in the classroom – Invite a guest speaker into your classroom (howtolearn.com)
Reblogged this on Kath's Learning Journey and commented:
This is an idea that I will definitely be sharing with staff thanks Judy O’C. 🙂