What a buzz! I helped with the Horizon Report K-12, which has been officially released.
This volume, the 2010 Horizon Report: K-12 Edition, examines emerging technologies for their potential impact on and use in teaching, learning, and creative expression within the environment of pre-college education.
Make sure you read it and circulate it to the leadership team in your school or institution.
Thanks to Larry Johnson and Alan Levine of NMC for inviting me to join the 2010 K-12 Horizon Project Advisory Board as an Australian school representative.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary (0)
- Key Trends (0)
- Critical Challenges (0)
- Technologies to Watch (0)
- The Horizon Project (0)
- One Year or Less: Cloud Computing (0)
- One Year or Less: Collaborative Environments (0)
- Two to Three Years: Game-Based Learning (0)
- Two to Three Years: Mobiles (0)
- Four to Five Years: Augmented Reality (0)
- Four to Five Years: Flexible Displays (0)
- Methodology (0)
Pingback: 2010 Horizon Report: K-12 Edition – Stephen's Lighthouse