What a buzz! I helped with the Horizon Report K-12, which has been officially released.
This volume, the 2010 Horizon Report: K-12 Edition, examines emerging technologies for their potential impact on and use in teaching, learning, and creative expression within the environment of pre-college education.
Make sure you read it and circulate it to the leadership team in your school or institution.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary (0)
- Key Trends (0)
- Critical Challenges (0)
- Technologies to Watch (0)
- The Horizon Project (0)
- One Year or Less: Cloud Computing (0)
- One Year or Less: Collaborative Environments (0)
- Two to Three Years: Game-Based Learning (0)
- Two to Three Years: Mobiles (0)
- Four to Five Years: Augmented Reality (0)
- Four to Five Years: Flexible Displays (0)
- Methodology (0)