- judging parts of the Horizon project wiki
- judging Horizon project manager videos
- listening to a GenTech podcast on copyright and fair use
- entering results in the Google docs spreadsheet – right there online for us to share (web 2.0 as platform – remember?)
- watching the results drop in from others around the globe
- chatting within the Google docs space – using the chat window to collaborate with colleagues from Melbourne, Dhakka, and Shanghai.
If you haven’t yet picked up on the tremendous work of the teachers and students involved in this year’s version of the Flat Classroom Project, then take a visit to the Horizon Project Wiki, and see how things are progressing.