Thanks to Caroline Middlebrook for compiling this great guide.
She’s included heaps of information and ideas – no excuse now for not understanding Twitter. Even if you don’t use Twitter, you have to stop and take notice of Twitter – because it’s where lots of good educators are sharing – ripping through the global information repository and picking the best just for you and me!
- Part #1 – What is Twitter?
- Why You Should Start Using Twitter Right Now
- What is Twitter?
- What’s the Point?
- Twitter is a Broadcasting Service
- Twitter is a Mobile Communication Tool
- Part #2 – Socialising With Twitter
- Is This Business or Personal?
- How Can Twitter Help My Business?
- How to Get Twitter Followers
- Useful Twitter Accounts to Follow
- Keeping the Noise Down
- Part #3 – Using Twitter Properly
- Twitter Technicalities
- Using Twitter for Marketing
- Part #4 – Twitter Tools | Platform-Specific
- Mobile Tools
- Windows Tools
- Mac Tools
- Firefox Plugins
- Part #5 – Twitter Tools | Web Applications
- Productivity / Useful Apps
- Map Mashups
- Just for Fun
- Part #6 – Hacking Twitter
- Pimp Out Your Twitter Profile
- Funky Twitter Mashups
- Twitter Groups
- Part #7 – Multiply Your Twitter Audience
- Publicize Your RSS Twitter Feed
- Twitter / BloggingMashup
- Third Party Twitter Integration
- How Twitter Promotion Can Go Viral
Thanks Judy 🙂